Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who do I contact with any questions?
- What kitchen scale do you use?
- What pressure cooker do you use?
- What food processor do you use?
- What blender do you use?
- What steamer do you use?
- How to calculate your daily calorie needs
- What's a good tool to track nutrition?
- Is carrageenan safe?
- Is my HDL cholesterol too low?
- Is oil healthy or hazardous?
- How to replace eggs in baking?
- How to replace fats in baking?
Smart Weigh Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale (CSB5KG )
Amazon US Link
Measures to 0.1 g.
Small and lightweight.
Only goes up to 2 kg.
Starts at 0.5 g, so if you were wanting to weigh something that was 0.3 g, you would need to put something on the scale first and take note of that measurement and then add your item until it was 0.3 g higher than the measurement you took note of.